Advantages and Disadvantages of IVF
IVF is such a boon for the couples having infertility. Moreover, many people prefer this treatment. Now, they are having a beautiful family. Nobody has thought earlier that one day modern medical science will make possible to have kids to infertile couples.
IVF is a medical process that is offered to couples who are trying to become pregnant from the last two years without success. The fertility problem is rising with the people with not so good lifestyle and those who are in their mid-thirties. Consulting an IVF clinic in Bangalore can offer you the best treatment to settle your issue of infertility. Here, the advantages and disadvantages of IVF are being mentioned. Let us check it out -
Advantages of IVF
Would not you prefer to know about the benefits of IVF? There are many couples all across the world having IVF treatment to get blessed with a baby. The biggest advantage of IVF is the birth of a healthy baby through a successful pregnancy. The advantages of IVF are:
- PCOS: This syndrome leads to hormonal imbalance and irregular menstrual cycle. IVF is proved successful who are having PCOS.
- Older patients: IVF maximize the chance of getting pregnant by older patients.
- Male infertility: Patients with male infertility have higher chances of getting pregnant through IVF.
- Blocked tubes: IVF is the best treatment to get a child if the woman has blocked tubes.
Disadvantages of IVF
As per gynecologist in Bangalore, an IVF cycle may be unsuccessful and that is a bigger disadvantage. Other disadvantages are:
- IVF has its associated side effects and risks. Though it does not go with each patient. It varies from patient to patient. Some patients do not experience side effects that way much they expected.
- There can be a case of multiple pregnancies. But it does not happen in every case. It depends upon the health and condition of the patient.
- The chance of ectopic pregnancy is higher. Your doctor will check thoroughly and let you know in a detailed manner if something most likely to do.
- IVF treatment is expensive. But it does not sit well with every clinic. All you need to do is choose the right platform. There are many reputed platforms available to choose introducing the best treatment at the best prices so it would not make hole in your pocket at all.
Do not forget to choose the right platform since it takes most of your stress away from you. They do not leave any stone upturned to bring the best results to you.